Please refrain from the following things throughout the healing process of your brows:
- Do not sweat profusely for at least ten days because it can cause the pigmentation to fade
- Do not play sports or any other strenuous activity that causes you to sweat
- Do not visit the swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, or Jacuzzi
- Avoid the tanning salon for 10 days after the procedure.
- Limit sun exposure.
- Do not tan for at least ten days after the procedure.
- Do not receive a laser treatment, facial peel, or a chemical treatment.
- Do not apply creams an ointments, containing Retin-A or Glycolic, on your face and neck.
- Do not pick, peel, or scratch your eyebrows because it can cause scarring and loss of pigment.
- Try to avoid spicy food. This can cause you to sweat, which should be avoided.
- Prior to having your eyebrows microbladed, avoid drinking alcohol. After the procedure, limit alcohol use and smoking. This can prevent a smooth healing.
- For the first 72 hours treat your eyebrows as an open wound. Try not to touch them with your hands, instead use a cotton-tipped swab.
- Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Have you been on Accutane in the last year?
- Have you received Botox in your forehead in the past month?
- Are you using retinoids?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, contact me to set up a consultation. If you did not find your question answered in our FAQs section, contact me and I will be happy to answer all your questions.
Information You Need To Nnow
High Quality Pigment
Permanent Makeup vs. Tattoo
A difference between the two is permanent makeup uses pigment and tattooing uses ink. Ink has a base color of blue and green, so over the course of many years, the color will fade to blue and green. Pigment will fade to a lighter version of the original color.