-Testimonials from our Students -
Course Schedule 10:30pm – 5:30pm everyday
- 10:30 am – Welcome and Supply Kit
- 11:00 am – Clients Skin and Mapping Demo
- 11:30 am – Mapping Practice
- 1 pm – Lunch
- 1:45 pm – Microblading Pattern
- 2:45 pm – Color mixing and Needling Holding
- 3:15 pm Microblading Practice
- 10:30 am – Business, Branding, Marketing
- 11:30 am – Intro to Ombre Brows
- 1pm – Lunch
- 1:45 pm – Practice Outlining, Shading, Mapping
- 10:30 am – Combination Brows
- 11:30 am – Practice
- 1pm – Lunch
- 2pm – Live Model Demo
- 5pm – Certification
When is the next course?
- June 25 – 27, 2021 (FULLY BOOKED)
- July 23 – 25, 2021 (Open for registration)
What are we offering?
- 3 day brow course to learn 3 methods (Learn Microblading, Ombré/Shading, Combination Brows) – $2950
- Add on apprenticeship (1 on 1 training on a live model) – $550
- Add on Monthly mentorship (Grow your career with 1 on 1 mentoring sessions) – $550
What will I learn?
All eyebrow methods:
- Microblading – Hair strokes made with a handheld tool
- Ombre Brows – Machine shading
- Combination Brows – A mix of hair strokes and shading
You will learn our mapping method, eyebrow patterns, color theory, and specialized techniques in order to create the most natural brows. Hands on training with our instructors with live demonstration on model.
What will I receive?
- Certificate of Completion
- Full tool kit to get started ($500 Value)
- Watch a Live Model Demo
- Option to add on a apprenticeship with live model
- Option to add on monthly mentorship to assist with growing your career
What sets us apart?
Our courses are designed to set students up for success. By offering an apprenticeship and mentorship after the course we give our students real life practice and assitance. Unlike most courses who only teach you 1 method we are offering 3 methods in 3 days. Our instructors are licensed and experienced. Many of our students have been successful in starting their businesses after taking our course.
Feel free to CONTACT US here with any inquiries you may have.
Class hours are from 10:30am to 5:30pm